Why? Read On!
Andersen E-series windows and doors offer you the unique opportunity to create the home of your dreams. The biggest variety of options in interior and exterior colours, a choice of exotic woods, dynamic shapes and unique sizes have made this line of windows and doors a hot favourite with hundreds of home and cottage owners. Read why it is our best seller at Muskoka Window and Door Centre.
Advantages Of Andersen E-Series Windows And Doors:
- Vast selection: From double-hung, awning (or push out awning), casement (plus French casement or push out casement), gliding and specialty windows to hinged, gliding and French gliding patio doors E-Series makes it is easy to find the style of your choice.
- Long-lasting aluminum clad wood: An extruded aluminum clad sash and frame protects your beautiful Andersen E-series wood windows from the elements, abrasion and impact. An ideal choice for waterfront properties which constantly battle wind, rain and lake-effect spray. Your windows will look good in all seasons and last for years.
- Dramatic shapes: Elegant arches, striking angle or compelling curve—you have a choice of several unusual shapes to distinguish your home while maximizing your view and curb appeal.
- Custom sizes: In addition to having the freedom to combine any style or shape, you are not restricted by size either. You can custom order any size for an Andersen E-Series door or window.
- Unlimited colour choices: E-Series offers a choice of 50 exterior standard colours plus custom colour matching. You could design two, three and four-tone exteriors, from fire engine red to forest green and stormy blue—you can have any colour you want.
- Interior wood finish options: E-Series has one of the most varied selections of interior wood finishes ranging from white and birch bark to honey, cinnamon and espresso. You also have the option of custom staining window and door interiors to match your décor.
- Range of glass options: You can choose from a stunning selection of glass (bevelled, frosted, coloured, textured, etc.) and divided lights. You can also design your own glass and light style and size.
- Finest hardware: Strong but finely-crafted window and door hardware adds an elegant touch to your home or cottage interior.
- E-Series windows and doors come with a wide selection of insect screens including wooden, prefinished and retractable options that blend seamlessly. Andersen’s Industry Leading Tru-Scene window screens are the most transparent screens available in the industry. You can also opt for blinds or shades that are convenient, protect your privacy and reduce your cleaning time.
- Increased security and energy efficiency: Patented VeriLock® sensors indicate whether your windows and patio doors are open as well as if they are locked or unlocked, thus providing you with optimal security and energy efficiency. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recognized Andersen Corporation with a 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – Product Brand Owner Award for its outstanding, energy-efficient products and efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Exceptional value: With windows and doors being a major home investment, you want to select a manufacturer you can trust. Andersen’s high-performing products are supported by exceptional service and last for years. Aesthetics, quality and durability make this brand a preferred choice of homeowners, builders and architects.
Professional Installation Of Andersen E-Series Windows And Doors
UNIQUE 5-YEAR WARRANTY
As an official supplier of Andersen E-Series windows & doors, you can expect exceptional service at Muskoka Window and Door Centre. Expert installation backed by a unique 5-year warranty on your new windows and doors will safeguard your investment and assure you of our workmanship quality. Our manufacturer-trained installers ensure correct fit and installation, minimizing common operational issues and protecting your manufacturer warranties.
Visit our large showroom to view an extensive selection of Andersen E-series doors and windows. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is happy to discuss your new construction or renovation project and help to find the best fit for your home or cottage.
You can count on us for windows and doors that will enhance the curb appeal and value of your property.
Give the experts at Muskoka Window and Door Centre a call today. T: 705.645.3057 | Toll Free: 800.461.5495.
“Our Business is Satisfied Customers”